What you need to know:
- For NCC online exams, call the Testing Center in advance to schedule your test. The Testing Center can be reached at 610-861-5329. Paper-based exams can be taken anytime during regular library hours, subject to Testing Center seating constraints.
- When you arrive in the Library, check in at the Circulation Desk, which is on your left as soon as you walk in. The Testing Center is located there.
- You will need a photo ID (such as a driver's license) in order to take your NCC test. If you do not bring it, you will NOT be able to take your test.
- You must know your professor's name and the course number for whatever test you are taking.
- You will have a certain amount of time to take your test. All tests will be collected 10 minutes before the Library closes. Please arrive in enough time to complete your test.
- No belongings, food, drink, cell phones or electronic devices, or children are allowed in the testing booth. You will be given a locker in which to store your belongings. Calculators or other materials may be allowed on some tests--ask at the Circulation Desk if you are unsure.
- The testing room is under audio and visual surveillance.
- Please call the Testing Center or stop by the Circulation Desk for more information about Online Learning, CLEP, ACT, or VUE exams.