As a reminder, there are some library guidelines that you should remember:
- We have many computers for your use, but during busy times (mostly midterms and finals), remember that computers are primarily to be used for academic purposes. Feel free to check your myspace or Facebook pages, but if all computers are filled and another student needs to write a paper, you may be asked to give up your seat if you're just surfing the Web.
- Always bring a flash drive to save your work!
- Always restart the computer after you're finished using it, to ensure that private information is wiped out.
- Please, no talking on cell phones in the libraries. You should keep your cell phones on silent or vibrate, and take any calls outside in the lobby, near the stairs and elevator if on Main Campus.
- All of the library printers default to printing on both sides of the paper. (This can manually be changed if your professor only wants to see one-sided printing.)
- You can only print up to 10 pages at one time and only 1 copy of a document at a time. If you need help printing a longer document, please see a librarian.