ALL Online Learning exams, both paper and computer-based, MUST be scheduled in advance at the Mack Library Testing Center.
Students must call to schedule an appointment starting April 26, 2010 through May 10, 2010.
To schedule your appointment at the Main Campus Library, call: 610-861-5360 or 610-861-5329.
To schedule your appointment at the Monroe Campus Library, call: 570-620-9221 ext. 229.
Instructions for students:
1. Space is at a premium, so students who do not make a reservation will be asked to contact their professor to make alternate arrangements.
2. Students must arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment. Students who are late will lose that time on their exam. If a student is more than a half hour late, the time slot will be relinquished to another student.
3. Students need to bring a photo I.D. No tests will be administered without a photo I.D.
4. Students requiring an extension due to personal reasons, or campus closings due to inclement weather, must get permission from the instructor.
5. Students must know the name of their instructor and the course number.
6. No children will be allowed in the testing booth. Children under 12 may not be left in the Library unattended.
If you are taking courses on the Main Campus, click this link to look at the Spring 2010 Final Exam schedule. This link will take you to the Monroe Campus Final Exam schedule. Be sure to note the date, time and room location for each exam -- they may not match the time and location of your class during the semester.
Upcoming MAIN CAMPUS Library Hours for Spring '10 Final Exam Week:
Tuesday through Thursday, May 11-May 13: 8:00 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Friday, May 14: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 15: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 16: 1:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Monday, May 17: 8:00 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Upcoming MONROE CAMPUS Library Hours for Spring '10 Final Exam Week:
Monday through Thursday, May 11-May 13: 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday, May 14: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 15: 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.